C’mon all the ‘would be brides’ and take advantage of this marvellous offer and get Free Personalized Keepsake.
- Things Remembered is offering a free personalized engraved keepsake hearts to all brides-to-be
- They can have their new name engraved on the heart
- In order to claim this beautiful heart you need to register yourself for the free bridal newsletter by the Things Remembered
- You need to take the print out of the registration page and visit to your local store of Things Remembered in order to redeem
- There is no purchase required to avail this offer
Things Remembered is one of the biggest and most prominent retailers of the personalized gifts that can help you to express your emotions in the right manner. With their gifts, people don’t have to say anything instead they can express their emotions via engraved gifts. They have stores usually in shopping malls and have over 600 stores in 48 states. You can also order gifts from their web portal or via catalogue orders.
Things Remembered mission is to keep their customers satisfied and they make an sincere effort in fulfilling this mission by guiding the customers to find the right personalized gifts for any occasion.So, whether it’s your 16th birthday or 75th, job promotion or a first baby, they will assist you in finding the right gift to suit your occasion.
They are widely known for their exceptional customer service. Apart from helping customers in selecting the right gift, they also suggest personalized messages that can hit the right chords of the other person and make him feel extremely special.
So, all the ‘would be brides’, are you ready to experience the joy of having your new name engraved on a silver heart? Click on the below link to get started:
Most Recent Posts