Steven Paul “Steve” Jobs was an American entrepreneur, inventor followed by the co-founder, chairman and CEO of Apple Inc. In the year 2011, Steve Jobs was declared as the 39th richest American as per the Forbes List. You must be wondering how much is Steve Jobs worth? Well, at the time of his death Steve Jobsnet worth was $10.2 billion (year 2011).
Steve Jobs (24th February, 1955 – 5th October, 2011) was widely recognized as the tech wizard and visionary who has revolutionized each industry he touched. Ranging from the personal computers with Apple, to Macintosh and iPod/ iPad, Music with iPod and iTunes and Animation with Pixar, he has set new benchmarks that the entire generation will follow.
Besides Steve Jobs Net Worth, there are some interesting facts which you need to know:
- Steve Jobs was adopted just after being born
- He was a college dropout and continued his education informally
- Steve jobs income & salary: Do you know while at Apple from year 1997 to 2011 Jobs kept his annual salary just $1
- Apple has been ranked as No.1 on Fortune’s list of America’s most admired companies
- His last words on the bed were “Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow” while looking at his family
- He didn’t like firing people from their jobs especially when he had become a father
- He turned down a liver transplant offer from one of his close friend Tim Cook (Current CEO of Apple)
- He patented all his inventions and you won’t believe there are more than 300
- He was Pescetarian which means he did not eat meat but only fish
Steve Jobs Assets: This is how Steve Jobs Net Worth increases
- Though Steve Jobs annual salary was just $1, but he owned $1.4 billion Apple shares, $4.4 billion of Disney stock in the year 2010
- Disney investors earn 35 cents annual for each share so that means Jobs receive $48 million a year
Most of the people wonder that why is Bill Gates richer than Steve Jobs. Well, the answer to this question is that in the year 1985, Steve Jobs sold all but one share of his Apple stock in order to get his annual report. This is the main reason out of many reasons that why Steve Jobs Net Worth is less than Bill Gates.
On 24th August, 2011 Steve resigned from Apple for health reasons and then died because of cancer on 5th October, 2011 just after the release of iPhone 4S (4th October, 2011).
Most Recent Posts