Do you know Bill Gates Net Worth?
How much money does bill gates have? A lot! Bill gates is the richest person in America & the world with a Net worth of $79.30 Billion USD! William Henry “Bill” Gates III (was born on 28th Oct, 1955) earns his money from his company Microsoft.
Bill Gates Income Per Hour
He roughly earns over $200 per second from his company Microsoft, Isn’t that amazing? This is something that a lot of people aspire to make in a week. This translates to over $7 billion dollars every year. He also does a lot of philanthropic activities which makes him a very generous billionaire.
Interesting facts on Bill Gates Net Worth:
- If bill gates decides to give away $20 to every person on the planet, he would still be left with over $5 million. Isn’t that cool?
- If he decides to repay America’s entire nation debt, he can easily do so within a decade!
- Bill Gates age is 59 years. if he had to live another 30 years, he can spend $7 million every single day.
- Bill gates earnings per day is roughly $20 Million. A lot of Top level company CEO’s make this in about a year.
- If dropped a $1,000 check, technically he shouldn’t even pick it up, because the time spent (Or rather wasted) in picking it up (4-5 seconds) would earn him $1k back.
Bill Gates Net worth vs Age
- In the year 1994, Bill Gates had $10 Billion.
- In the year 2001, he had around $15 Billion.
- His net worth increased sharly, in year 2005 when his total worth was $30 Billion.
- In year 2007, Bill Gates had a total worth of $46 Billion.
- In 2008, his net worth increased to $60 Billion.
- In 2011, Gates worth reduced to $45 Billion.
- At present he is roughly worth $80 Billion.
Bill Gates Wealth Index
Another way to examine bill gates wealth is as follows –
Consider an average american is worth $80,000 dollars. Now when we compare them to Bill Gates, they are 1000,000 Times poorer than Mr. Gates!
By the time you finish reading this article, Bill gates would be richer by several million dollars. If you liked this story, share it with your friends on Facebook!
Also Read About Will Smith’s Net Worth